Whether or not you require vision correction, sunglasses can add an element of comfort and enhanced performance to your activities, while helping you look great.
- Think fashion and function when choosing the right shades for you.
- For clear, comfortable vision outdoors or when driving, prescription sunglasses eliminate glare which can reduce vision and cause eye strain.
- Because children spend so much time outdoors in direct sunlight, they need sun protection even more than adults.
- Pamper your eyes while in the sun, driving or playing at the beach—all the while delivering the vision correction you need in a second pair of glasses.
- Activity-specific lenses can enhance whatever activities you enjoy.
**The office is closed on all Saturdays during holiday long weekends (Family Day, Easter, Victoria Day, Canada Day, Civic Holiday, Labour Day & Thanksgiving)
Our office closes annually during the week between Christmas Day & New Year's Day in order to provide our doctors and staff time for rest and time to spend with their families during the holiday season.